Photogold is the UK’s first online art gallery. It was established in September 1998 . Photogold E-commerce now offers website packages for artists who want to start selling their work online. Photogold can set up an art blog to establish an artist’s presence online and offer prints and paintings for sale .A blog is a web log or online journal
What are the advantages of a blog ?
each post is automatically sent to blog directories and search engines , including Google Blogsearch , and can be found almost instantly
you can develop your own network or community online
a blog can promote a brand in a subtle and effective way
you can offer your products for sale from a built-in shopping cart in the blog
a blog can be designed in a search engine friendly way to maximise the number of visitors
A blog must be unique and most of its uniqueness can come from the personality of the blogger.Photogold offers a blog set up and design service for companies – Total cost Â£250
– your own unique domain
– hosting for one year
– layout and theme of your choice – choose from thousands of different designs
– Built in shopping cart to take orders online
– registration with Google Blog Search and Technorati , the 2 biggest online blog directories plus submission to 50 other directories
The Kelpies Falkirk , Scotland canvas prints and gifts
- Your personal mobile caffeination and art delivery unit
- Insulated stainless steel with removable polycarbonate lid
- Holds 15 oz. (443 ml)
- Base fits in most standard car cup holders (diameter 2.5″ / 6.35 cm)
- Top rack dishwasher-safe
- Wraparound design printed for you when you order
The Kelpies are the largest pieces of equine art in the world , created by Scottish artist Andy Scott. The most successful Scottish artist of all time is Jack Vettriano .
Visit the Kelpies in Falkirk , Scotland
The Kelpies, Stirling Castle and the Falkirk Wheel feature in this tour .
The Kelpies have become one of the top tourist attractions in Scotland with over two million visitors .